Free Evaluation of Your Idea or Invention
It never fails....at some point an inventor or an individual wants to find out if what they've come up with is really "the next big thing".
So, Glenn and I have come up with an easy way for you to find out....and it's free and completely confidential.
And we have two convenient ways for you to find out.
Option One: Download our Confidential Disclosure and Record of Invention Form (in Adobe PDF format), complete it, and either:
- Scan and then e-mail the form to email@example.com
- Fax the completed form to 954-452-0765
- Mail it to Gold & Rizvi, P.A.
11575 Heron Bay Blvd, Suite 309
Coral Springs, FL 33076
Option Two: You can simply complete our Confidential Disclosure and Record of Invention Form online (see below) and hit submit.
If your concerned about confidentiality about an online submission, consider this:
Confidentiality Statement: As Registered Patent Attorneys, our firm is licensed to practice before the United States Patent & Trademark Office and is legally bound by Title 37 of the Code of Federal Regulations (Section 10.57) to maintain the strictest confidentiality with respect to invention submissions. We adhere to the strictest secrecy and confidentiality requirements and will not divulge this disclosure to any third parties or use the information disclosed in any way, whatsoever, without your express written permission.
So, the bottom-line is this - We Guarantee Complete Confidentiality.
Now, whether you e-mail, fax, mail or use the online form just below to tell us about your idea or invention, here's a few thought to keep in minds as you detail it for us.
If the idea or invention is a device, apparatus, assembly, etc.:
- Describe the purpose and or function of the idea or invention
- Describe the structural elements and or components
- If possible, describe step-by-step how the invention is constructed and or assembled
- Describe any interaction or cooperation of components during use
- Describe the environment in which the invention is intended for use
If the idea or invention is a method or process
- Describe the purpose or function of the idea or invention
- Describe in detail the minimum number of steps required to carry out the method of the idea or invention.
- Describe additional or alternative steps that may be included
- For quantifiable variables such as time, temperature, composition, etc., provide maximum and minimum
values or value ranges, as well as preferred values or value ranges
- Describe possible variations in the order of the method steps
|Patent and Trademark Offices in Florida, Nevada & New York
GOLD & RIZVI, P.A.
The Idea Attorneys®
11575 Heron Bay Blvd. Suite 309
Coral Springs FL, 33076